SQL Server Monitoring
dbWatch is a complete cross-platform solution for database monitoring and management that supports all versions of Microsoft SQL Server from 2000 onwards, AlwaysOn availability groups, Azure SQL.
dbWatch delivers proactive monitoring, efficient and complete DBA workflows.
dbWatch also support Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sybase.
- Fast, low-risk deployment and minimal resource requirements.
- Supports on-premise, virtual, Azure and hybrid MS SQL Server instances
- Monitor server status and performance
- Automate routine administration and maintenance tasks
- Fast and efficient user interface increase DBA productivity
- Full overview and inventory of all your servers, licenses, storage and resource usage.
- Scale out. Manage hundreds or thousands of instances in a single integrated solution
- Works with all SQL server versions from 2000 through current and Azure SQL
- Fully customizable. Command line interface included.
- Manage SQL server instances directly from monitoring view
What customers say:
“dbWatch helps us manage our growing database farm. It is flexible, easy to adapt and customize, and matches the dynamic nature of our operations.
We use dbWatch to reduce cost and save money. dbWatch helps us consolidate server instances, optimize license costs and achieve better resource utilization”
Dan Westby, Head of IT operations, Sector Alarm
Start your free trial of dbWatch now:
- Full monitoring of all instances - on-premise, cloud or hybrid
- Deep insight into performance, health status and resource usage
- Automate monitoring, maintenance and actions
- Free version for up to 25 instances
- Installs in a few minutes, fully agent-less.
Read the full product specifications here.